Hey Guys 🙂 guess who is in Florida this week for Spring Break?!? yes, me!!!! While I was on the airplane traveling today I was thinking about how I bring so many things on the airplane. I decided to make a list of my traveling essentials.
1. Water– water is so important when you’re traveling for various reasons. The air in the plane can tend to make you feel really dry. Water helps hydrate not only the inside of your body but it helps hydrate your skin as well. Traveling for long hours can cause fatigue in your body but drinking water can help eliminate fatigue. Drinking water on the airplane can also help you stop feeling nauseous for those of you who tend to feel nauseous on airplanes. I would recommend buying a big water bottle before boarding on to your flight.
2. Chapstick- Due to the air being so dry in the airplane, I like to bring chapstick with me to help keep my lips hydrated and moist throughout my flight.
3. Headphones- Sitting on an airplane inches away from strangers can be a little strange at times. It’s nice to carry headphones with you so you can go into your own little world wether its to watch a movie or listen to music.
4. Hand Lotion- I like to bring lotion on the plane with me because my hands to get really dry. In my opinion applying lotion to my skin makes me feel refreshed and smelling clean.
5. Book/Magazine- Depending on where you’re going flights can feel awfully long. A great way to lose track of time is to bring a novel you like and just enjoy going into a new world with what you’re reading.
6. Fruits & Nuts- People know me as the girl who carries fruits with me wherever I go and that definitely does not stop when I travel. I don’t know about you but I get hungry at random times while traveling and I don’t necessarily love airplane food so I like to bring some fruits and nuts in my bag.
7. Camera- Traveling around the world can create lots of memories that you want to remember forever.I love capturing those moments through photos and looking back at sweet memories.
8. Notebook- I like to bring a notebook with me when I travel why because I really inspired to write when I travel. I get so moved by the people I meet and the new cultures that I get to experience.
9. Gum- Carrying a pack of gum or mints is an essential while traveling, due to just feeling groggy and gross when you travel sometimes it is nice to feel refreshed with some minty gum.
10. Cardigan/sweater- It can get really cold on airplanes and I get cold very easily and so I always bring an extra cardigan or sweater with me when I travel.
11. Ipod- I actually like to make playlists when I travel or just focus on a certain artist and listen to them on repeat over and over again. Many songs that I listen to remind me of certain places I have travelled to because I had listened to that specific song at the time I visited the certain place.
12. Makeup Bag- I carry a small makeup pouch with me and I also put my toothbrush in this bag as well. I remember wise words from a lady that I know who is a pilot telling me (while she was putting lipstick on) “You never know who’s watching” that is very true. Now that doesn’t mean I get all dolled up but I like to touch up my face here and there with all the drools and naps that I take on planes haha (not really. but really 😉 )
What are some of your travel necessities?
with so much love,